We are proposing to move the Tony Hillis Unit from its current home at Lambeth Hospital into a new purpose-built building at the Maudsley Hospital, in Denmark Hill.
We are proposing to move Ward in the Community from its current home at Lambeth Hospital to high-quality, specially refurbished facilities at the Bethlem Royal Hospital site, in Bromley.
For more information about the proposals please download and read the relevant engagement document from the list below.
We want to hear your views. We would like to hear what benefits you think there are and what concerns you have. Do you have any other solutions or alternative options that you think we should consider?
Please complete the online survey using the links below.
Engagement runs from 4 May 2020 until 14 June 2020
Download the full engagement documents here:
Download the Easy Read engagement documents here:
Complete the online surveys here:
- Tony Hillis Unit: co.uk/r/THUengagement
- Ward in the Community: co.uk/r/WICengagement
If you have any questions or if you would like any further information, then please get in touch with us.
- Call us free of charge on 0800 307 7650
- Email us on either THUfeedback@londoncommunications.co.uk or WICfeedback@londoncommunications.co.uk
- Write to us free at: FREEPOST, RUBB-ZCUZ-CCJR, London Communications Agency, 8th Floor, 168-173 High Holborn, London WC1V 7AA
- Contact us via social media (using the hashtag #THUproposal or #WICproposal)
A separate public consultation is also currently taking place on proposals to move adult inpatient mental health services from Lambeth Hospital, in Landor Road, Lambeth to new, high-quality facilities on the Maudsley Hospital site, in Denmark Hill, in Southwark.
The public consultation concerns the following wards at Lambeth Hospital:
- Rosa Parkes (acute admission ward)
- Nelson (acute admission ward)
- Luther King (acute admission ward)
- Leo (early intervention inpatient ward)
- Eden (Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit)
To read more about this public consultation and give us your views click here.
Other background documents
- Pre-consultation Business Case – Lambeth Hospital Reconfiguration – PCBC Version 9 [ReleaseB]
- Equality Impact Assessment – DBH proposal Equality Impact Assessment
- Transport analysis – Accessibility study
- London Clinical Senate report – London Clinical Senate advice
- NHSE Regional Review Panel letter – Launch letter
- Lambeth Healthwatch report – to follow