Living Well Network Alliance
The Living Well Network is making it easier for people to get help with their mental health needs. It already supports hundreds of people every month.
Neighbourhood and Wellbeing Alliance
This Alliance will bring together different providers to offer a better service to Lambeth residents facing a range of health issues, including long-term illnesses.
Children and Young People Alliance
The Children and Young People Alliance works to support children and young people in Lambeth to grow up healthy and happy.
Our Programmes of work are:
- Homeless Health Programme – focused on improving health outcomes for people who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless, (including rough sleepers and refugees)
- Staying Healthy Programme – focused on promoting the health of the Lambeth population and supporting communities to maintain good health and wellbeing
- Learning Disabilities and Autism Programme – focused on improving health outcomes and support for people who are autistic or have a learning disability
- Substance Misuse Programme – focused on reducing the harms caused by substance misuse and supporting those using substances to access the right help to meet their needs
- Sexual Health Programme – focused on improving people’s sexual and reproductive health and enabling people with HIV to live and age well, across Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham