To deliver integrated care and improve health in Lambeth, we need to operate differently. By working together and reflecting on our ongoing engagement with patients and service users, we have developed a set of principles that have become our ‘ways of working’.
Our ways of working
- Measure and understand the experience of people accessing our services and use this information to reduce inequalities.
- Commit to and embed equality, diversity and inclusion across all levels of our system with a focus on reducing health inequalities throughout all our work.
- Work together as an effective, well-governed, and transparent Local Care Partnership within an Integrated Care System and in collaboration with other Local Care Partnerships.
- Deliver through our Delivery Alliances and Programmes, with strategic oversight, effective assurance and risk management functions.
- Maintain a whole system approach to providing health and care by focusing on our quadruple aims: improved patient experience; better population health outcomes; improved experience of providing care; and care delivered at best value
To ensure we can work this way we will focus on the following areas: