Local people can take part in consultations, surveys, and discussions to influence and support Lambeth’s health and care provision on an innovative online ‘engagement platform’ Let’s Talk Health and Care South East London (letstalkhealthandcareselondon.org).
The Lambeth Together hub is a place to go to see and sign up for opportunities for engagement from different Lambeth Together partners, linked to priorities set out in ‘Our health, Our Lambeth’ Health and Care Plan 2023-2028.
Current Lambeth opportunities for involvement
If you’re a Lambeth resident who cares about health and care in your community, and you’d like to shape key areas of health and wellbeing provision in the borough, then see the current opportunities to share your views:
- Lambeth NHS Health Check consultation (to 14 Sept) – help improve the way that the NHS Health Check is provided to people over 40, and share your views so that more people take up this valuable free service
- Age Friendly Lambeth (to 10 Sept) – share your views on what would make Lambeth a place where all our residents can age well
- Understanding Your Health and Wellbeing (to 15 September) – the biggest ever survey on health and wellbeing in our borough; take part to help Lambeth Council understand more about your experience in this important research that will inform how we address health inequalities in future years
- New annual special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) survey (to 8 Sept) – help improve support for children, young people and families by completing Lambeth Council’s online survey
Feedback is key to Lambeth health and care service plans
Lambeth Together Board member, Ruth Hutt, Director of Public Health at Lambeth Council, said:
“As a member of the Lambeth Together Board I want to understand how we will know if we are making a difference. These consultations, surveys, and questionnaires are designed to ensure that people who now or in the future use health and care services, or have an interest in them, can influence how we plan and run them, and how we make improvements. Using this feedback, we get a deeper understanding of how well our services meet the needs of Lambeth people, and identify areas where we can improve.”
Get involved with wider health and care developments
Lambeth Together is part of South East London Integrated Care System (ICS), a partnership of health and care organisations that works together to improve health and how we support people across the boroughs of Lambeth, Southwark, Lewisham, Bexley, Bromley and Greenwich. South East London ICS is equally committed to working with people and communities in its programmes of work that affect people in all six boroughs. Two current ‘listening projects’ are listed below:
- South East London ICS Anchor Programme listening campaign – share your views on what prevents you and your community from thriving
- South East London ICS medicines use – share your experience of taking many medicines