Help us help you to stay well. If you or a loved one are feeling unwell, make sure you use the right service
The Easter Bank Holiday weekend (7-10 April) will be followed by industrial action by junior doctors (11-15 April). This means that Emergency Departments (A&E) in all hospitals across south east London are likely to be much busier than usual.
Please help us to help you. If you need care over this period, please use the right service:
- Life-threatening emergency or serious injury: call 999 or head straight to your nearest Emergency Department (A&E)
- Medical attention and advice: contact your GP
- If you cannot contact your GP: visit NHS 111 online
- For advice or treatment for minor ailments: ask your local pharmacist; find out which pharmacies are open on the Easter Bank Holidays
- Mental health emergency: visit NHS 111 online and visit Lambeth Living Well Network Alliance crisis support page
For information on local hospitals, visit:
For information from local mental health services, visit:
Help us to help you and always think self-care, pharmacy, GP and NHS 111 first.
More information on support for your health and accessing essential services